FedEx rates are going to be down, for planned maintenance during the following times:
- Saturday, March 28, 2020, 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. Central Time
- Sunday, April 5, 2020, 3 a.m. - 5 a.m. Central Time
If you are relying solely on FedEx for your rates, add additional rates to the app during those times.
Carrier's have suspended their delivery time guarantees, especially for international shipments, and depending on the carrier, shipments to some countries are suspended.
There is also the possibility of some carriers having downtime on their rating APIs.
If you are relying on one carrier for your rates, we recommend subscribing to their service alerts, or actively monitoring incoming emails from them with updates.
Things to do:
- Subscribe or tune into the carrier's service alerts
- Make sure you are monitoring and reading emails from the carriers
- If you see that a rating API may have planned downtime, you should make sure you prepare to set-up different rates, or additional rates during those times.
- If you see that rates aren't appearing for a specific country, consult the published restrictions for that carrier to see if shipments are suspended.
- Consider editing your subtitles to expand delivery time estimates