Add Product Group
- To add a product group, go to the Product Groups tab, and click + Add Product Group
- In the Add Products section click the checkboxes next to products to select them to be assigned.
- Use the Search Products field, and three dropdown menus to filter the product list.
- Use the Select All checkbox to select all products on that page, then click the blue link to select/assign all products in the search — not just the ones on the current page of results.
- Once you've made your selection, click Save Product Group
You can add more products to a group in batches if you'd like.
Select individual variants
Instead of selecting entire products, you can select individual variants within a product.
- In the Add Products section where products are listed, click the gray X Variants text under the product title to expand the variants for that product.
- Click the checkbox next to an individual variant to select it.
When you want to reassign a product to a different group...
- Click Manage Products for the target group you want to re-assign the product to.
- Scroll down to the Add Products section.
- Search for and click the checkboxes next to the products that should be re-assinged to that group.
- Then click the Assign Selected Products button at the bottom.
When you assign products to a group, it will re-assign them an they will no longer belong in the old group.
A product/variant can only belong to one group
Product variants can only belong to one group. But, you may see a product belong in multiple groups only if different variants from that product are in separate groups. You can click the ‘variant’ text next to the product title to expand the variants, and see which group each variant is in.
If you assign an entire product to a new group, it will re-assign all its variants to that group.
Using fulfillment services
When you assign products to a group within a fulfillment service, the app will update that product’s fulfillment service in the Shopify admin.
If you update a product's fulfillment service in the Shopify admin, then that product will automatically and instantly be re-assigned to that fulfillment service's default group within the app.
Delete a Product Group
- Click Manage Products under group you want to delete
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click the red Delete Product Group link