How it Works
Printify offers two shipping services: Standard and Express.
When you integrate with Printify in the app, here is the outcome:
When only Printify products are in an order:
- Customer will see two shipping options: Ground and Express
When Printify products and other products are in an order:
- Customer will see a blended rate ( or multiple blended rates ), which will add the preferred Printify method ship cost ( by default Ground ), with your preferred methods from the other product groups.
- Install the Printify app
- Create products with the Printify app. Printify will automatically create a fulfillment service "Printify" and automatically assign products created by the app to it.
- In the Advanced Shipping Rules app, go to Settings > General, and click Sync Fulfillment Services.
- On the main page of the app, you'll now see a tab for Printify, where you can manage the methods and blended methods for Printify products.
To make adjustments to Printify shipping methods, open the method you want to edit:
- Click the Edit button that shows when you hover a Zone Title within a Printify product group. ( Use the “...” on mobile to reveal the edit button )
- Click the Edit button that shows when you hover a shipping method. ( Use the “...” on mobile to reveal the edit button )
Edit Shipping Method Titles
By default the shipping methods are titled "Standard" and "Express", these titles will appear at checkout when only Printify products are in an order.
You can change these default titles by:
- On the shipping method edit page, click the checkbox 'Custom Rate Title'.
- Enter a new custom title, and click Save.
Add Free Shipping Override
In the Free Shipping Override field, add a product total of Printify products that will cause all pixel products for that method to ship for free.
If you want to add free shipping to Printify products for this method, based on the entire order total, and not just Printify products total, use a blending rule instead.
Add Mark-up / Mark-down
The mark-up /mark-down will adjust the final shipping cost for a method by a certain amount. So if you add a 10% mark-up and the shipping rate from the Printify API is $10, then the app will use $11 as the shipping cost for this method.
Make some products ship free ( or other exclusions )
Perhaps you want some Printify products to ship free as part of a promotion, or charge your own manual rates for whatever reason for a sub-set of Printify products.
1. On the main Printify tab/screen, scroll to the bottom and click Create Product Group
2. Give the new product group a title.
3. In the second panel Add Products, search for and select the products you want to add, and click Save Product Group.
4. Then, edit each zone, and each Printify method within each zone, you will see a button at the top right Disable Method that will let you disable the methods.
5. Add new methods to each zone.