- Ability to add package weight to package settings.
- Overrules, ability to specify how blended rates are calculated.
- Support for USPS First Class mail.
- Ability to create multiple shipping methods that can be used across fulfillment services ie. Ground, Express, Overnight; Regular, with Lift Gate Truck; etc.
- Ability to customize the shipping rate title per zone per method
- TEST mode. Where the app will only show rates when the first name in an order is "Bambri"
- Better on boarding information guides when you first install the app.
- Zip code specific mark-up/mark-down
- Fail rates/prevent shipping to specific shipping zones for only certain products
- Free Shipping override if over a certain total price amount per fulfillment service
- Return Multiple Methods ( Ground, 2-Day, Overnight, etc ) when only one fulfillment is in an order
- Choose default shipping method for a fulfillment service ( i.e. FedEx Smart Post instead of Home Delivery ) in a blended order
- Control package settings by determine how to split packages based on number of items in an order.
- Flat Rate shipping box options for USPS
- Dual Layer Dropshipping: Set a fixed 'ship to' zip code and a percentage of product price mark-up.
- Negotiated Rates for FedEx and UPS
- Automatic determination of Residential/Commerical address for FedEx and UPS
- Ability to set pick-up type for UPS to 'Daily Pick-up'
- Set maximum weight cap, so if order is over certain rate the highest allowable weight will be used without failing the shipping rate.
- Using more logical shipping method defaults for each carrier.
- Intergrations with FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, and Canada Post
- Set origin zip codes for each fulfillment service/vendor
- Mark up rates by percent, flat fee
- Specify carrier rates per fullfillment service/vendor, per shipping zone.
- Currency support
- Settings for weight units
- Ability to set rules per shipping zone, per fulfillment service
- Integration with Printful shipping rates API
- New item rule option: per item, plus additional
- New price rule option: percentage of product total
- New weight rule option: per pound, plus additional
- UI and branding upgrade
Original Release, February 2016
- Ability to configure table rates for fulfillment services based on price, weight, and items.