Carrier methods, like rule based methods, are added to shipping zones within each product group. You can add as many carrier methods as you'd like to each group/zone. You can add methods from different carriers as well.
- Click the Edit button that shows when you hover a Zone Title within a product group. ( Use the “...” on mobile to reveal the edit button )
- On the next screen click the Add Method button.
- Choose By Carrier.
- Select a carrier from the first dropdown.
- Select a method from the carrier in the second dropdown*.
- Click Next.
- Enter a country and postal code in Ship From Postal Code.
- Click Save.
You can also configure more advanced rules with in the carrier method, which is described in other pages in this section.
*Choose the correct method based on the shipping zone.
You'll notice different groupings of shipping methods from each carrier when choosing your method. Each grouping has a label with what ship from and ship to addresses it works with. If you add a method to a zone and the ship from postal code, and shipping zone doesn't match that method's criteria then that method will never show up.
Do not add UPS Worldwide to a zone for the United States.
Do not add UPS Worldwide Expedited from the Canada list to a zone for Europe.
Do not add UPS Ground to a non-United States zone.